List Your Home For Only 1%*
INTRODUCTION TO SUDER REALTY - WATCH THIS FIRST!
HOW WE CAN SELL YOUR HOME FOR LESS
WHY WOULD ANYONE PAY MORE? HERE'S WHAT WE FOUND OUT
WATCH ME ON LOCAL TV SHOW "REAL TALK SAN DIEGO"
"Real Market Movers & 1% Commissions... Is it a gimmick?
FACT: LISTING AGENTS ALMOST NEVER GET THE BUYERS!
SO WHY PAY MORE THAN 1% TO LIST YOUR HOUSE??
Data from the Multiple Listing Service prove that the agent who lists the house does NOT find the buyer himself in over 93% of the cases - other agents bring the buyers. So before they try to trick you to pay high commission rates of 2%-3% to list your home plus another 2%-3% for the buyer's agent, watch the next video below.
THE TRICKS AGENTS PLAY TO GET YOU TO LIST AND PAY MORE
Here I reveal insider secrets and deceptions that most agents employ to convince consumers that they should pay exorbitant commission rates to list their house.
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE SUDER REALTY?
To read my biographical info and find out more about my qualifications, click here
For a list of the services we include with our low listing fee, click here: click on this link
See an example of the virtual tour photos we use here: Tour Factory
WHAT ABOUT THOSE OTHER DISCOUNT COMPANIES OUT THERE?
FILL IN THE INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT AND
I WILL CONTACT YOU TO DISCUSS OUR
SALES AND MARKETING PROGRAM.
OR CALL ME DIRECTLY AT 858-663-7063 TO DISCUSS
THE SALE OF YOUR HOME
AND FIND OUT HOW MUCH YOU CAN SAVE
* Agents typically charge 3%-4% to list your house, and the buyer’s agent gets another 2%-3%, totaling about 5%-7% in commissions to sell your house. We list your home, market it, and represent you for a low fee of 1%, and you decide what percentage you wish to pay the buyer’s agent. Savings shown above are based upon comparing the typical 6% total traditional agents charge vs. a total of 3% (2% to buyer’s agent and 1% to Suder Realty as the listing/seller’s broker) Minimum listing commission is $5,000.
Since most everything can be done on the internet including electronically signing all the paperwork, there is no need for a huge expensive office. So, we operate from our home office in Scripps Ranch - which saves us thousands of dollars each month allowing us to charge lower fees.
We are independent, so we pay no franchise fees to the big name brokerages. All of the "big name" brokerages (like Prudential) take a chunk of the commission you pay - so they have to charge you more to sell your house.
We do not have to split our commission with a broker. By law, most agents have to have their transactions monitored and supervised by the "managing broker" at their office, and so they must pay part of their commission to that office. Since I am the licensed managing broker, I do not have split my commission with anyone, allowing us to charge you less.
There are tons of agents these days, and the sad fact is that most of them sell only a few homes each year. As a result, they have to charge more just to make a living. Becaue we charge so much less, we are able to get many more listings than most agents, so we do just fine. We are totally content with 1% on each listing.